Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Can I return to a replaced document?

If you ignored the warning that you were going to overwrite a file, then it
is gone.

SHameka wrote:
I had the same problem. I found the document, yet I can not open it.
I did this 20 minutes before my essay was due. i want to know is
there anyway of reversing the file that I found?

"CarmenLT" wrote:

I wrote a long document, then when I was saving a different document
I got the two mixed up. I saved the second document as the name of
the first, and when Word asked me if I wanted to replace the
original one, I clicked Yes. Can I retrieve the lost document?