Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SHameka SHameka is offline

Default Can I return to a replaced document?

WHAT I HAD TO DO WAS DOWNLOAD A DOCUMENT RECOVERY SOFTWA DISKINTERNALS
WORD RECOVERY. I DIDN'T BUY THE FULL VERSION SINCE I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE
WORD DOCUMENT. THERE'S NO COPY AND PASTE SO I HAD TO SWITCH WINDOWS AND
RETYPE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT CAN AFFORD TO BUY THE FULL VERSION, IT IS A
VERY GREAT TOOL TO HAVE FOR TIMES LIKE THIS. WWW.DISKINTERNALS.COM

"CarmenLT" wrote:

I wrote a long document, then when I was saving a different document I got
the two mixed up. I saved the second document as the name of the first, and
when Word asked me if I wanted to replace the original one, I clicked Yes.
Can I retrieve the lost document?