Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default How do I continue text from one text box to another on the same pa

Might have been an albino. That might explain its behavioural disorder,
also.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
It's feet weren't as white as snow. It's FLEECE was.

(Sorry - but how white can an animal's feet be if it spends all day in a
pasture?)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"DennisT" wrote in message
I want to have two text boxes on the same page in landscape mode.

example:

Mary, Mary had a lamb and everyway that Mary
went
it's feet were white as snow The lamb was sure to go

Sorry about the nursery rhythm, but I hope this shows what I want to
achieve.

Dennist