Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angels67 Angels67 is offline

Default Word Tool Bars

Many thanks Carol, I was actually changing it on the Toolbar itself and
ofcourse it would not stay. Anyway yours have worked. Cheers...x

"Carol" wrote:

How are you changing it? Go to Tools | Customize | Options and change it
there.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Angels67" wrote:

Hi, I am using Word 2003 and like my Toolbars at the top of the page to be on
two lines, but when I open word the Toolbars are only on 1 line, so I change
it to two and work away, however when I go back to Word later it is back to 1
line again, how do I keep the Toolbars on two lines?.

Many thanks in advance, Angels.