Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
briesmith briesmith is offline

Default Using Macros to Style Multiple Table Rows

I want to apply a styling macro to a selection of rows in a table. I can make
the macro work easily enough but it only does its stuff on the topmost or
first row I have selected.
I want it to format multiple rows (selected using CTRL+RowSelect (right
pointing arrow outside table pointing to desired row)).
It needs to ask itself "have multiple rows been selected?" and if yes, move
down through the table finding all the selected rows and applying the macro
to them as it finds them.
PS I would use the table style tools but they prescribe the rows and cells
you can work on; eg header, last row, top left cell etc. If they included an
option "selected row" or "selected cell" I wouldn't have had to trouble you.
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.