Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merging pictures

Use the following field construction:

{IF {INCLUDEPICTURE {IF TRUE "O:\Pictures\2009 Original Church Pictures\{
Mergefield "Full_Name"}.JPG"}} {INCLUDEPICTURE {IF TRUE "O:\Pictures\2009
Original Church Pictures\{ Mergefield "Full_Name"}.JPG"}} {INCLUDEPICTURE
{IF TRUE "O:\Pictures\2009 Original Church
Pictures\NoPictureAvailable.jpg"}} }

Note that only a single \ is used as the path separator in the above
construction.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"colblip" colonel.blip.at.bigfoot.com wrote in message
Hello, All!
I have a directory I print for the church. In it I have insert a picture
of the family with the code {INCLUDEPICTURE "O:\\Pictures\\2009 Original
Church Pictures\\{ Mergefield "Full_Name"}.JPG" }. I would like to insert
a standard NoPictureAvailable.jpg file if there is no picture for the
family in question. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Colonel Blip
E-mail: colonel.blip.at.bigfoot.com