Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
troutkila[_2_] troutkila[_2_] is offline

Default Having problems with my form

On Jun 13, 10:19 am, Cindy M. wrote:
I created a form using word 2007 and when I create a text box that is
a few lines long and type across the page my text goes in to
"infinity" off the page but it wont use the other lines in my text
box. When I right click in the text box and go to format object the
"text box" tab is not active. Am I missing something, or is it more
complicated?

Which command did you use to create this "text box". (There are at
least three different kinds of "text box" in Word...)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerlandhttp://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister(last update Jun 17 2005)http://www.word.mvps.org

I used the developer ribbon, the controls tab, legacy tools, and the
text box under active x controls