Chuck Davis

wrote in message
oups.com...
Need help with MS Power Point - Org chart

I apologize if this post appears a little childish. But I am not an
expert in PowerPoint.

I am trying to do an org chart for a small company.
I was told that Powerpoint is the correct application.
Is that right ?

I looked at PowerPoint but I could not see a template for an org chart.
Is there such a template ?
Where should I start ? I am totally lost.

I have hardly used PowerPoint so any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tina

Post your question in a PowerPoint Newsgroup where you will receive help
from the PowerPoint gurus. Few hang out here.