Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can "square" pictures be in line with text?

I'm guessing that what basically happens is that everything is still in
the
drawing layer, but Word makes the page lay out as if the things were

in-line.

And thank goodness for that, too! I have enough trouble controlling things
*in* the drawing canvas without its trying to wander all over the page!

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

That reminds me: Even when I format a drawing canvas as In Line With

Text,
it is not visible in Normal view (as you would expect). To extrapolate

from
what you've said, I guess this means the canvas is inline, but all its
contents are still in the drawing layer (which, again, makes sense).

I'm guessing that what basically happens is that everything is still in

the
drawing layer, but Word makes the page lay out as if the things were

in-line.

Cindy Meister