Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ikonoblast Ikonoblast is offline

Default microsoft exchange

Thanks for the help. Kinda strange that MS is pushing WLM, but it doesn't
have full functionality..........
--
Dell XPS M1530 laptop
Windows Vista Ultimate

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

If you don't have Outlook, you cannot. But I personally like the WLM client
and suggest that you start using it. Just type Windows Live Mail into Google
and it will link you to the MS WL site. Make sure that you only install the
features you want: left to its own devices, it installs the kitchen sink and
a bath tub!

Terry

"Ikonoblast" wrote in message
So how do I achieve that? The machine in question has Microsoft Home and
Student installed that does not include Outlook.
--
Dell XPS M1530 laptop
Windows Vista Ultimate
3.0 GB RAM
Microsoft Office 2007 w/ Business Contact Manager SP1

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

AFAIAA, if you want this to work the WLM client MUST be running for Send
as
Attachment to work. It still works 'as expected' if you are using Outlook
2007 as your email client though. I've not tried it with any other
client.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Gordon" wrote in message

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message

Word will not work directly with web mail.

The OP is using Windows Live Mail which is a mail client, not web mail.