Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

Default microsoft exchange

"larfie" wrote in message
Hi,

I have WLM installed and have been using it as my default mail client.
However, I have the same problem where when I am using any Office software
and want to email the file I'm working on using the "send to" option,

Nothing to do with Exchange and all to do with the fact that WLM is not
fully MAPI compliant, which you need to use the "Send to" function within an
Office document.
The only Email clients that I personally know are fully MAPI compliant are
Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird. There may be others...