Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to create multiple bibliographies in Word from Endnote (for multiple chapters)?

I have 3 different authors writing separate chapters for a report in
Word. They are each compiling their own endnote library and inserting
the citations into their Word docs. Ultimately, we want to compile the
3 different chapters into 1 document. However, we want to keep the
bibliographies separate (following each chapter) and not have Word
combine them into one at the very end.

Is this possible to do?

I apologize in advance if this question has already been answered, but
I cannot seem to find it in the archives. Thanks kindly.