Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
pbirn

Default Index columns

I just tried to make an Index as you suggested and since the index is longer
than one page, the Continuous section break appears automatically.

Another thing I noticed--I am making this Index for a friend and her
language for Word is French and mine is English. Do you think this could be
part of the problem?
--
Phyllis

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the index shorter than one page? If so, you'll need to add a Continuous
section break at the end to balance the columns.

"pbirn" wrote in message
I have the Index format set to make a 2 column index, but the Index list

at
the end keeps turning up in only one column.

What have I done wrong?

Thank you
--
Phyllis