Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Paul is offline

Default Small footnote text after pasting text in

OK Thanks Suzanne. I just brought that document up and that footnote was in
a normal font, but I know I've seen it before. Might part of the problem
been with my use of the web view (along with Print format)? I dunno. Next
time I see that I check out the font of the footnote itself.

--
Paul
Vista Home Basic
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
.. .
Investigate the font formatting of the Footnote Text style; also make sure
that Footnote Reference (which is superscript) has not been applied to the
entire footnote.

http://word.mvps.org

"Paul" wrote in message
Occasionally I have seen in Word, a footnote being displayed in
incredibly small text. I did nothing (like change the font to .0001 or
something like that) to make it small--this happened on its own. You can
see what I'm talking about in this screenshot:
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6...0630161554.jpg I got that
image by placing my cursor on the footnote in the text itself. You can
see that Word has no problem displaying the tooltip that has the
footnote's contents, but seems to choke for some reason on the text of
the footnote itself at the bottom of the page. What can I do to avoid or
resolve this?

--
Paul
Vista Home Basic