Peter Jamieson

Just to let you know, despite trying various avenues within Microsoft I have
had no response on the status of this problem. Although I know the essential
details reached an appropriate part of Microsoft I have no idea whether or
not they have even tried to replicate the problem on a tablet PC.

Peter Jamieson

"cgorak" wrote in message
This is VERY interesting. A gentleman with the same problem emailed this
me today:
In relation to the mail merge issues on tablet pcs...If I set the document
up with the initial fields then update all labels the missing labels are
still there --- then if I add an image to the first label and then press
update all labels for the document the fields are in all the labels now.
Don't know if this helps but it might narrow the options down as to what
is
wrong.
--Richard Pascoe

I tried this - I added a text box and put a *.jpg into it and then clicked
on "Update all Labels" and yup!!! the whole sheet filled. This is really
strange!!

Char Gorak

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Yes please, Cindy.

Peter Jamieson

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi Peter,

No non-automated response so far (as far as I can tell there should
have
been one by now), and eveb when (if?) there is one I do not know what
MS
will actually do. So I wouldn't hold your breath!

Do you want to try this via the route you used to take, through me?

Cindy