Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Moving Buttons/Dividers?

If you open the Customize dialog (via Tools | Customize or by
double-clicking on the toolbar or in any of a number of other ways), you can
drag buttons around. There is not (as in some applications) a specific
"button" for the divider, but if you drag the buttons far enough apart, one
will appear. Drag them closer together to close up the space (and delete the
divider).

http://word.mvps.org

"CWLee" wrote in message

Most of my (Word 2000) usage is of 2 templates.

On one of them the buttons, left to right, a open document, close
document, new document, save, print, zoom, (vertical divider), check
spelling, (vertical divider), cut, paste; then comes the "percentage zoom
box".

On the other one the buttons are in a different sequence, and have
dividers at different places, as follows: new document, open document,
save, close document, (vertical divider), print, zoom, check spelling,
(vertical divider), cut, copy, paste; then comes the "percentage zoom
box".

Is it possible to move these buttons and vertical dividers around so they
are the same on both templates?

Many thanks.

--
CWLee