Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
James Ivey James Ivey is offline

Default Add hyperlink/bookmark to each page --- PDF

Windows Vista/Word 2007/"Add PDF" Word Add-on

Got an 87 page document with a Table of Contents I'm converting to PDF --
external links work, bookmarks work -- so far so good.

At the bottom of each page, I want a hyperlink/bookmark "Table of Contents"
that simply takes you to the Table of Contents.

I tried using the Footer, but the link is not 'hot' when you convert the doc
to PDF.

Is there a way to put a link at the bottom of each page without using the
Footer? Or am I missing something about the Footer?

Thanks.

James