Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?UGVuVGVjaA==?=,

I am working in word 2003, I have a org.doc that was created in 2000. I can
open however cannot make any changes to the chart. I have tested in 2000 and
can open and make changes just fine. Can anyone offer any help on how to do
this in 2003?

The engine for creating organization charts changed in Word 2002. But you
should be able to run Setup for Office 2000 and install only the OrgChart
applet. It should register correctly, and then be available to Word 2003.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)