Anne Troy

http://www.officearticles.com/word/h...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Frustrated at Intel" Frustrated at wrote
in message ...
Trying to figure out how to use and configure your outline, number and

bullet
list feature is confusing as heck. It costs me hours of downtime trying to
figure it out and I always have to compromise with something I'm not quite
happy with.

I can never seem to figure out how to identify what numbered outline I am
using and then reconfirgure it in heading styles. When I change one level

for
one heading, all the others are affected and blown out of whack.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout