Posted to microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dmitry

Default How to free rotate a bitmap picture in Word 2003?

Thanks Bob Jones!
The exactly graphic file format I am dealing with is *.tif, and I got it
into the document by InsertPicture.
"CyberTaz" typegeneraltaz1ATcomcastdotnet сообщил/сообщила в новостях
The problem may revolve around what you are calling a "bitmap picture" -
Exactly what graphic file format are you dealing with (.bmp, .png, .gif,
...) and how did you get it into the document (copy/paste, InsertPicture,
...)?
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Dmitry" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne S. Barnhill for your reply.
I have tried setting the exact rotation on the Size tab of Format |
Picture.
The exact rotation is unavailable, grayed out.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????: ...
Have you tried setting the exact rotation on the Size tab of Format |
Picture?

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Dmitry" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne S. Barnhill!
How to rotate by one degree? The rotation snaps to original position

when
the angle is less than about five degrees.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" ???????/???????? ?

????????
?????????: ...
You must change the wrapping from In Line With Text to another

style.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Dmitry" wrote in message
Hello!
How to free rotate a bitmap picture in Word 2003? The free rotate
command
is
inactive, grayed out in the Drawing menu.
Best regards,
Dima