Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Randy Randy is offline

Default All instances of Heading 1 not displayed

Do I do that by ToolsOptionsView tab, then selecting every box in the
Formatting Marks section?

I did that, and the 4th instance of Heading 1 style is still not shown.

"grammatim" wrote:

Turn on Show Non-Printing Characters, and locate the empty paragraph
with that format.

On Nov 21, 5:10 pm, Randy wrote:
I'm working in Word 2003, and when I select FormatStyles and Formatting,
then right-click on Heading 1, and click "Select all 4 instance(s)", only
three are highlighted in the document. I only have three chapters (three
heading 1's).

How can I find the 4th instance?