Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
delage delage is offline

Default Deleting multiples BLANK cells

yes, thank you. It is perfect. I will try!

"Graham Mayor" escreveu:

Have you actually read the first link?

delage wrote:
Thank you, but it was not enough. Acctually, I have already "merged"
the document AND saver ad a simple word document - not "linked" to
the original excell arquive. Now, all I have is a HUGE table in a
word document with a lot of blank cells. And I cant "invert" the
merge, returning to the excell, because when I import the table to
the excell, it goes as a list, with one field over the other, in the
same column...

"Graham Mayor" escreveu:

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm then

delage wrote:
Hi, I have a very - veeery huge table, which became from an Excell
worksheet. But I have, in the past, removed the contents of several
cells which are bank now. As this document is in fact a label
archive, now when I print it, there is a lot of blank labels in the
middle of the documet. I have tried to delent ONLY the blank fields,
but the only way I found is deleting one in eache time, - and I have
more that 300 blank cells!!! How can I do to delete the blank cells,
all in one time, maintaining the structure and shape of the table,
to be sure that labels will be perfectly printed in the future - but
without the blank labels?