Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Inserting data into Word document by a range of dates from Excel spreadsheet

Oops - Change the SKIPIF field to:
{SKIPIF {=OR({MERGEFIELD DeceaseDate \@ "MMdd"}{StartDate \@ "MMdd"},{MERGEFIELD DeceaseDate \@ "MMdd"}{EndDate \@ "MMdd"})}=1}

--
Cheers
macropod

"Gordon" wrote in message ...
I use Word (2007) to create a weekly "Notes" sheet for my group of Churches.
The names of the deceased, which we remember week by week on the anniversary
of their deaths, is held (at the present time) on an Excel 2007 spreadsheet.
Is there any way (by Macro for example) I can automatically insert the names
from the sheet into a table in Word by date range?
Or can someone think of a better way to do this? (I don't have Access)