Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dale Ramsey Dale Ramsey is offline

Default Help with setting up a conditional merge Excuse me for being old fashion

Hello, wondering if anyone could help me do with word 2007 what I now still
do, using a old DOS program WordStar.

What I have, is one document that is setup to read the data source, then the
fields, then at least 30 IF and ELSE commands that tell it to print a
certain letter if a field condition is met. Some of these letters may have
up to 12 more IF and ELSE commands in them depending on a different field
condition being met to print a different letter.

Thanks

Dale