Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Results Preview no displaying addresses in each field!

You have to end up with the address block in /all/ the label cells, and
the Next record field at the beginning of all the cells except the
first.

Typically that will happen if you start by putting the addressblock in the
first label cell and use the Propagate labels function to do the rest.

However, on some systems (Tablet PCs and perhaps some Vista PCs with the
tablet functionality installed) that doesn't work and causes problems - to
fix that, you can try e.g. http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm

Peter Jamieson

"Bee" wrote in message
Hello,

I am trying to merge a file with 100 mail addresses using the label maker.
I have successfully add the address block in the first cell, and the
next record in the following cells. When I press preview results
address only populates in the fist field and the others are blank. What
am
I doing wrong?
I have gone through step by step instructions as indicated in the demo...
but my labels informaiton does not display in each cell.

Also, if I have merged 100 mail addresses shouldn't I have more then one
page?

I"m using Avery 5160...

thanks!

this