Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LPS LPS is offline

Default Table Borders in Word 2000

I am trying to change the default table format for Word 2000 so that there
are no borders (not gridlines) around a new table. I don't seem to be able
to do this. I searched this database and found a suggestion which involved:
Selecting the Table | Autoformat Table commands, then
Selecting the TableNormal format, then
Clicking the Default button.

When I try this, however, those options are not available; there doesn't
seem to be a "default" button in this area.

Is it possible to remove the default borders from tables in Word 2000, and
if so, how? Any help is greatlty appreciated.

--
LPS