Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Spider Spider is offline

Default Hyperlinks display

Wow, thanks so much.

Don't know why Word Help couldn't tell me that.

Herein is the value of these newsgroups. Getting a human response is great.
Thanks.

John

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Nothing to do with save options or protection etc. This is a simple toggle
display setting. Press ALT+F9.

Spider wrote:
I am using Microsoft Word 2007. I have a document full of email
addresses and URLs. These were automatically converted to hyperlinks,
in the format blue underlined such that when you click on a hyperlink
it opens that web page and an email address, it opens up a new
message in Outlook.
Now all the blue stuff is gone and the format has changed to
{HYPERLINK http://www.microsoft.com}. I am using Windows Mail here
and this program just converted it to a blue underlined format, but
it's not happening in Word.

Something in the options in Word has changed for all documents. When
I open up the same document on another computer, the hyperlinks are
all blue underlined.

I think it had something to do with save options to do with
protection, where something strips out formatting. I can't find the
answer in Word help, hence this post. I would like to undo what I had
done.
Thanks

John