Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Watermark Missing Letters

Note that even if both machines use the same printer, they might have
different versions of the printer driver installed with Windows. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/TextReflow.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Frank Wood" wrote in message
My appologies in advance for the previous post to the MAC word group.
slapping of the forhead

In Word 2007, 2 identical machines are having different results. One
misses
several letters when printed and the other does not. Both are printing to
the same printer. I know we can create a "Custom" watermark with the
"semitransparent" box unchecked but why would this work differently on
identical PC's? Is this a memory issue? Both machines have 512K.

Is there another way to disable the "semitransparent" option for all
watermarks?

Thanks in advance,