Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynne S. Lynne S. is offline

Default Change the address block in standard envelope to include Compa

That works great for a document but when you go into the Envelopes and Labels
box to just do an envelope it doesn't work. Any ideas? I've got Word 2003.
Thanks.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Copy the following to Word and save as an autotext entry called
AddressLayout (all one word)

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME
}{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_POSTAL_ADDRESS}

See also http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm and there are envelopes on my
downloads page that use the technique shown there which you may find useful.

Andrew St-Johnston wrote:
In Word, Tools, Envelopes & Labels the standerd enevelope address
block does not include the Company Name so when I pull an address
from my address book I always have to add the Company Name in
manually. Can anyone tell me how to reconfigure the address to show
the Company name field? Thanks