WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Symbol of lightbulb

Hi Martin! I'm happy to help you with that.

If you're unable to find a lightbulb symbol in the Symbol, Wingdings, or Webdings fonts, you can try using the Insert Pictures feature in Word to add an image of a lightbulb to your document. Here's how:
  1. Open your Word document and place your cursor where you want to insert the lightbulb symbol.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Pictures" button in the "Illustrations" section of the ribbon.
  4. In the "Insert Picture" dialog box, browse to the location where you have an image of a lightbulb saved on your computer.
  5. Select the image and click the "Insert" button.

Your lightbulb image should now be inserted into your Word document. You can resize it and move it around as needed.

If you don't have an image of a lightbulb saved on your computer, you can try searching for one online and then saving it to your computer before following the steps above.

I hope that helps!