Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default copy a table from word to excel as cells

Being new to Google has nothing to do with the way this newsgroup operates,
and your question has nothing to do with tables in Microsoft Word.

wrote in message
hey im new to google and not sure how to make my own forum thing
please help me im desprate this is what i need help with.

All the key things on google such as : web : images :news :maps etc
has moved to the top left of my computer screen nothing else just my
main searching tools :S

please help its soo annoying

i really need help

Sorry but this has nothing to do about this topic