Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynn in Virginia Lynn in Virginia is offline

Default Have lost 25-digit product verification number. How can I reinsta

My hard drive crashed and I got a new computer. I want to reinstall my Word
2000 -- I know it isn't supported any more, but I still like it. but the
Install Wizard requires the certification number I originally got with the
disk.

I don't have it any more. How can I reinstall Word? I paid for it, it;s
not a pirated or illegal copy, but I can't prove it.