Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can I save/retreve Word documents using my cd-rw drive?

You don't save a file to a CD. Save it to your hard drive and then burn the
file to the disk with your usual CD-burning software.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"oldridgevilleMike" wrote in
message ...
Using Microsoft Office WORD 2003...Trying to save document to my cd drive
and
reveive this msg: You do not have access to the folder 'E:\: See your
administrator for access to this folder.
How do I get around this. I think I'm the admin person?
Mike Bennett