Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Default printing on a bulletin border that is 4" by 36"

I sort of answered this in the Publisher newsgroup. If you do not have
continuous paper why not simply print your border two or three to a page
depending if you are using landscape or portrait. You will have to tile the
border anyway. It is a much easier operation in Publisher.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx

"elementaryteacher" wrote in
message ...
Using microsoft word and wordart is there any way to print on a bulletin
border that is 4" by 36"? I seem to get stopped at 22" long and then it
won't always print longer that 11". These are strips of paper that teachers
use to outline their bulletin board.