Jeff

I suspect they are referring to
Tools|Options|Spelling [] Change custom dictionary

Jeff

Hi ?B?TWVkaWNhbCBUcmFuc2NyaXB0aW9uaXN0?=,

I have installed Dorland's medical dictionary and it tells me I have to
change my dictionary setting to Medical from Standard. I don't see any
option under Tools-Options-Spelling and Grammar that give me any link
to this option.

Doesn't ring any bells with me, either. You should try asking back to the
software provider/manufacturer. Perhaps they're describing something in a
different program (not Word). You might also try asking in the
word.spelling.grammar newsgroup if someone there has an idea.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org