Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
phroche phroche is offline

Default Using a different Mailbox for Mail Merges

We are using Mail Merge to send letters to customers; however when we send
them the e-mail address it uses is the individuals address that sent them. We
would prefer that the letters be sent from a generic Mailbox so customer will
reply to that mailbox. We know that if we log into the Generic Mailbox and
run the mail merge it works, but we don't what to do that as the letters
could be created by anyone in the department and we don't want them logging
into the generic mailbox. They all have permission to send message in outlook
using that mailbox in the From portion of the address box in outlook. Does
anyone know how we can accomplish this?