Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
don don is offline

Default Supid message when applying border

We managed to clear the message here by getting to the page boarder tab.
[With nothing selected in the document, select format, reveal formatting.
When the formatting pane opens scroll to the section area and select
boarders. The boarders and shading panel appears.] If you are on the page
tab, you are where you want to be. Select any of the art boarders and let it
apply. Go back and select none for art and all will be resolved.

"JN" wrote:

Hi. I have a large document which has a few tables in it.
I am trying to outline each table with a blue line.
I highlight the table, click BORDERS AND SHADING, but I only get the shading
tab and when I try and click Borders I get this message:
The measurement must be between 1 pt and 31 pt.
What on earth is that supposed to mean???
I'm getting the message on any other of the tables and cells and rows.
Hope someone can help