Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Headers with Field calling StyleRef Heading

Great! Thanks for that one g-n-o. Next time I'll remember to search for
"breadcrumbs"! g

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
Maybe you're thinking of

http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...edec3265f57b71
.

To the OP with no avail: Read all the way through... there is a second
version of the field towards the bottom.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Well, I can certainly refer you to several threads with the same problem

and
no solution! I've found those. (One example is

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...33ec52538cfbac)

But I could have sworn someone had come up with a solution. FWIW, you

might
try posting in microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs, to which I am
cross-posting this.