WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I move a page up or down in a document?

Moving a Page Up or Down in Microsoft Word
  1. Open the document in Microsoft Word and go to the page you want to move.
  2. Click on the "View" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Views" section, click on "Print Layout" to switch to that view.
  4. Once you're in Print Layout view, click on the page you want to move to select it.
  5. Now, you can either use your mouse to drag and drop the page to its new location, or you can use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Shift + Up Arrow" to move the page up, or "Ctrl + Shift + Down Arrow" to move the page down.
  6. Keep in mind that if you have any headers or footers on the page you're moving, they will move with the page.

That's it! You've successfully moved a page up or down in your Microsoft Word document.