Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tim tim is offline

Default Home and Student Office 2007

You don't provide enough information for us to help you. But that won't stop
me from guessing. How and why was Outlook 2003 removed from your PC? If it
was simply uninstalled, then the pst file (probably called "outlook.pst")
with all of your messages, contacts, calendar stuff will likely still be on
your PC. Just look for a file that has a pst extension (you have to be able
to view hidden/system files).

If you can find that file, then yes, you will see your old e-mail and
contacts if you re-install Outlook and configure it to point to that file.

I'm assuming you weren't in a corporate environment using Exchange. If so,
that's a different problem.

Tim

"Jon C." Jon wrote in message
I didn't see one note that my Microsoft Outlook 2003 was going to be
deleted
along with all my addresses, and special e mail letters. The technician
helped me install OUTLOOK EXPRESS however, here's the question:
If I install Micro Outlook 2003 temporarily, will get see my old E mail
and
addresses?