Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Asian paragraph settings - cannot change

Tools, Options, Compatibility tab, (or Layout Options in Word 2007), clear
the option 'Wrap trailing spaces to next line'.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"wal" wrote in message
Word 2007
Vista

Sometimes I have to revise Word documents created by others who
apparently have certain Asian paragraph settings on their machines
that affect character spacing. (For example, a series of two simple
character spaces (Space Bar spaces) will break between them if the
first one happens to fall at the end of a line of text.)

Is there any way to undo such settings without loading the Asian add-
ons (or whatever they are) onto my system?

Thanks.