Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Joe Medford Joe Medford is offline

Default Protect Image in Word Document

This seems good as well. Does this work in Office 12(2007)

"Bear" (nospam) wrote in message
Joe:

If you put the image inline in a paragraph, it can't be dragged around.

If the placement allows, you might consider anchoring the image in the
header or footer of that page. You can create a separate section to avoid
repeating the image on all pages.

This might be all the protection you need, but you can also
programatically
lock access to the header and footer.

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...dercontent.htm

Bear
--
Windows XP, Word 2000

"Joe Medford" wrote:

I am currently using Office 2007, instructions in either 2003 or 2007
would
be great.
I created a document. I inserted an image into the document. How can I
protect the image so it can not be moved by clicking on it with the
mouse?
I know I can use forms, but since that does not allow spell checking that
is
not an option

Thanks