Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DT DT is offline

Default MS Proofing tool

Hi Bob,

I have the same problem of not seeing "chinese translation" option under the
Review ribbon. I did find the translation pair using "worldLogo" service,
but it actual does translation over the web using WorldLogo service, but just
converting from Simplified to Traditional as I wanted to.

Any help is appreciated.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi J.B.,

In Word 2007, if you have languages enabled through
Office Button=Word Options=Popular=Language settings then there should be a 'translate' button on Review Tab=Proofing that
brings up the research pane to let you choose to translate selected text or a whole document. The 'translation options' link in the
Research pane should allow you to choose which language pairs will be offered in the Translation section of the Research pane.

"JB" wrote in message ...
Yes, most proofing tools are under the Review tab. However,I am specifically
looking for the tool to convert Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese.
In office 2003, it was under Tools - Language - Chinese translation.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP