Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default My color cell backgrounds suddenly appear black and white.

Clearly the colour is still there if it prints and I'm not aware of a Word
setting so I'd guess it's a graphics card issue but it's way outside my
knowledge.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Joe H" wrote in message
My Document has some tables with color cell background. It used to appear
fine for a long time. I have not made any changes to the document. but I
got a new computer, with newly installed applications (including Office
2003) and suddenly these documents appear in black and white on the

screen.

When I print, they print fine in color. Does anybody have an idea what
caused the change? I am guessing it has something to do with the new
computer, but my settings are saved in a roaming profile, so all my other
application settings have been preserved.

Joe H