Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Comment balloons invisible

Do you have balloons enabled?

"Karl" wrote in message
news
Hi,

I'm trying to add comments to a word document. When I add a comment I can
see it in the review pane but no balloon appears.

In the review toolbar my setting is "Original showing markup". On the show
menu all options from Original down to Formatting are ticked. Under

Reviewers
my name is ticked, as is "All reviewers". If I get down to the option
Balloons, however, all the sub-options are greyed out.

Thanks

Karl