Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Darliaung,

Are you exporting the graphic from Autocad as a .WMF
file? If so, what is the file size of the individiual graphic
file, what version of Word are you using and what is the
method you're using for inserting the Autocad graphic
into Word.

========
"darliaung" wrote in message ...
I am just a student,studying in SG and I am recently trying to convert
autoCad files into Words file.
My orginial file size of Word after converted is 17.8MB which can be
considered very large.So I have tired every possible solutions to reduce the
file size.
During my research,I saved it as web page and inserted the pic into new word
file.I seems to reduce the file size to 1.25MB.
I have had also tried out the IrfanView software.Yet file size cannot be
reduced more than that.
So is there any other more solutions that can reduce the file size much
smaller than recent one?
Pls help me show the possible way to do it.
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx