Keith G Hicks

Well I just discovered that it appears to work "sometimes". Not sure why it
does or doesn't. Any info on this from anyone?

"Keith G Hicks" wrote in message
I used to be able to set margins to 0 and when I'd click OK word would ask
me if I wanted it to "fix" them to the minimums. This would allow me to

set
them to mins wthout having to know what the mins are for any printer. Now
I'm running word 03 and it's not doing that. It just tells me that the
settings are too small. Did some MS programmer remove that? or is

something
else up? I haven't changed printers. Same one I was using with Word 2k.

Thanks,

Keith