Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default combo & check box setups

See the following page of fellow MVP Dian Chapman's website:

http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

and, if you will be wanting to do something with the returned data, also
take a look at the following page of fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Form_Data.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"SaWot" wrote in message
Hi,
I'm developing a simple questionare that has check boxes and click-on
dropdown text boxes attached to the document. I've attempted to use the
check box & combo box features with no success. It's possible that I'm
going
about this all wrong. If I understood how to construct the process, I
would
be able to complete my project. If anyone could show me an example of
each
of these features, it would be greatly appreciated. I may be putting this
questionare on my website so the completed form can be emailed back to me.
Does this change the formatting for the processes?

Signed,
SaWot