Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kim kim is offline

Default mailmerge skipping records...everything looks right

Nevermind. I had inadvertently deselected the records in the recipient
list...don't know how that happened.

"Kim" wrote:

I've looked at all the responses to others that have had similar problems and
I still can't figure out why this is happening to me.

I'm trying to merge into labels that are set up 8 to a page. It's merging
the first 8 records then skips to the last. I do not have a "next record"
field in my first label. I have the "next record" field before each new
record. I have two graphics on each label, but even when I remove them it
merges the same.

I'm merging from an Excel file. What is wrong?