Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Default Is there a Template, for your Kids tasks at Home?

Hi bakersunshine

I am a newbie and, ofcourse a Mother too.

I'm not sure I understand how this follows.

To find templates to use in Word, try
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx, or try Google.

Please don't send the same question to more than one newsgroup.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"bakersunshine :0)" bakersunshine :0) @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in
message ...
Hi, I am a newbie and, ofcourse a Mother too. I am looking for a Chart to
put
my kids name on it. I am also looking to put their chores on it and, give
them like little check marks to see how well they have done. :0)
If, you know of anything even as close to this? Please, Email me.I do use
Microsoft word.
Very much appreciative-